I’ve already stated that Carbon for Windows Phone is my favorite Twitter client for Windows Phone. Adding to this, on Monday the Twitter client took a leap forward as version 1.2 of the software came out.
The developer has been hard at work and here are the other features that are now a reality that 1.2 has been released:
- Read It Later bug that failed to save links to Read It Later service
- Timeline context menu bug
- Camera share bug that did not select pictures from Pictures hub
- Broken image upload
- List Timelines on Quickline Bug where it didn’t load older Tweets when tapping on “More”
- Minor changes & bug fixes with Live Tiles
- Default Image service changed to Twitpic instead of Twitter(to be reverted back soon)
- Quickline bug that did not load all of the lists
- General cache, and storage fixes/enhancements
- Smoother Timeline scrolling experience and faster image fetching
I’m anxious for future versions whereby the developer has promised Push Notifications of @ messages and direct messages. I’m anxious to check out this soon-to-be released functionality.